The amount of snack posts in this blog is too darn high!! Let’s change it up a bit! Below you shall find the Thursday trivia and it’s in honor of a movie coming out soon (again!) Titanic in 3D! What were you expecting? The Hunger Games? No, I simply refuse.
Here you go:
Safewalk — Titanic Trivia
(in honor of 3D version soon coming to theaters)
- When did the Titanic sink? (Complete date)
- What was the name of the ship’s captain?
- What were the breeds of the two dogs rescued from the ship?
- What ship was closest to the Titanic when the later sent distress signals?
- How much did building the Titanic cost?
- When did the ship get christened?
- How many funnels did the ship have? How many worked?
- How many people total died?
- How many children from first class died? Steerage?
- What was one of the last songs the band played before the ship went down under?
- How many feet down under is the Titanic today?
- Who was the last survivor of the Titanic?
- When did (s)he die?
Bonus: walk someone who is going to watch Titanic 3D in theaters.
I’m feeling super “posty” today, so I’ll probably make more entries.